Ireland’s “Wild Atlantic Way” Adventure
- Get an introduction to Irish history in Dublin
- Explore the colorful City of Galway
- Be awed by the spectacular Cliffs of Moher
- Spend a day at the incredible Kylemore’s Gothic Church, Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden
- Capture the diverse ecosystem of Connemara National Park
- Get an up-close look at Ireland’s only fjord on the Killary Fjord Boat tour
- Visit Glen Keen sheep farm – one of Ireland’s largest farms
- Visit a traditional Irish cemetery
- Photograph the Streedagh Strand sand dunes
- Stand on the top of the highest sea cliffs in Europe
- Be transported in a 35 passenger, Midi Coach
Participants: Min 10 – Max 14
Tour Location: Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast
Dates: May 2020
Double Occupancy: TBA
Specific Details: TBA
For this Adventure EMS Photo Adventures is working in collaboration with Brack Tours, Ireland and USA. All arrangements will be made through Brack Tours
We will begin our Emerald Isle Adventure in Dublin where we will get our first taste of this warm and historic country. We will spend 2 nights in Dublin before heading west to Galway and the Wild Atlantic Way. We will have a chance to explore Galway City and following day visit the spectacular Cliffs of Moher.
Next on the agenda is Clifden from where we will spend two days in the area to visit the photogenic Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Botanical Gardens and Connemara National Park. We continue our journey towards Castlebar but first we take the Killary Fjord Boat Tour; visit the beautiful village of Leenaun, and spend time at Glen Keen Sheep Farm for demonstrations of sheep herding and wool spinning.
What tour of Ireland would be complete without a stop at an Irish cemetery – Killeen Cemetery – followed by an afternoon at Rosserk Friary/Abbey built in 1460.
After a morning on picturesque Streedagh Strand, a long sandy beach with sand flats and salt marshes we will continue on to the fabulous Slieve League Cliffs, where you feel like you are standing on the very edge of the world. Our overnight stay is in Dungloe.
The following day we will take a morning flight from Donegal to Dublin where you will have time to explore Dublin’s Vibrant City before we have our farewell dinner.
And of course, there has been special time set aside for sessions with Essdras to share his photos and review those you wish to share.
To see the amazing photographic possibilities, see Essdras’ “Ireland Portfolio” – photos taken during his visit to the Emerald Isle in May of 2018.