Types of Adventures
All Adventures involve a blend of:
- On-site instruction and photographing
- Discussion and explanation
- Access to and logistical support
- Bi-lingual instructor
- Local guide
7-14 Day Photo Adventures are:
- For photographers with a sense of adventure.
- For those who wish to travel overseas to learn about and photograph all aspects of different cultures. Where the temperatures may be extreme, the altitudes high and the conditions requiring patience.
- Are geared to photographers wanting to develop a better understanding of how to capture that great image regardless of the subject.
- Where guidance and discussions take place in hotel lounges, in the field, walking-n-talking, all while enjoying and photographing our surroundings.
3-6 Day Photo Workshops are:
- Usually event-focused and give you an opportunity to hone your talents on street and event photography capturing the unique aspects of the event, be it a fair, festival, cultural parade, etc.
- A learning experience where a portion of the workshop dedicated to classroom presentations, discussions or analysis.
1-2 Day Photo Workshops are:
For those who want to spend a part of a day wandering the streets of a unique location with challenges to capture the common place in a unique and original way.