Portfolio Review by Essdras M Suarez
Expand your photography skills for only $99?
Have 40-50 of your images professionally and kindly reviewed (virtually) by Essdras.
- Contact Essdras to set up a time and date.
- Payment for the review will be made through a PayPal, Venmo or credit card once a date and time for the review is confirmed.
How to prepare for the review:
- Choose 50 images:
- The images don’t need to be what you consider to be your best work. He would rather see images that show where you are currently as a photographer. Essdras is a true believer we learn from our mistakes than from our wins.
- Put the images online in a place where they can be accessed by Essdras and you at the same time, such as Smug Mug or another online photo sharing application.
- Essdras will conduct the scheduled review on Zoom. He will provide you with a Zoom link. If that’s not available, possible options are WhatsApp or FaceTime
Testimonials of people happy photographers:
“Thank you for taking the time out to meet me and give a constructive critique of my work… I went to competition night at SS Camera Club and as the images were coming up, I was cropping them in my head before the judge gave his comments and nine out of ten I was on the money with what he said regarding the cropping. I am very excited to see how this plays out in my work. Thanks so much.” – C. Galloway
“I want you to know, yes, I was absolutely thrilled by the portfolio review we had. And your photo class with our club last summer was one of the best I have ever taken. You are truly a natural teacher. So thank you.” – K. Woodward
“I was just talking with _____ last Thursday and she could NOT stop raving about how much she got out of the photo review she had with you. She spoke not only about your expertise in photography but also about your kindness and generosity. So thank you again.” – R. Schaeffer
“A thorough, thoroughly honest portfolio review by a two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer? What more could you ask for? Essdras Suarez is a brilliant, no-nonsense teacher with an expert eye, who will forever change the way you work and the way you see your work. This is a matchless opportunity to grow and learn, and the best gift you can possibly give yourself.” – S. Kauffman