3 Day Boston Street Photography & the Art of Seeing/ July 12-14th, 2023
Learn to see all things photography including Street, Portrait, Abstracts, etc as we explore Boston through our photographic devices.
- Learn how to discover where "the photo lives" within and urban landscape as you receive hands-0n location as well as classroom instruction from 2X Pulitzer- Prize-winning photographer Essdras M Suarez
- Day I:
- Morning Session: 2-hour in-class session discussing Street Photography concepts, and the Art of Seeing. We’ll discuss topics such as composition, quality of light, and when to use your telephoto vs your wide-angle lens, etc.
- Lunch: on your own Afternoon Session: o Boston Commons o Public Garden
- Commonwealth Ave
- Trinity Church and Trinity Plaza
- Morning Session: 2-hour in-class session reasserting the concept of Street Photography, and the Art of Seeing. We’ll discuss topics such as decisive moments, and storytelling.
- Lunch: on your own Afternoon Session:
- Chinatown o Rose Kennedy Greenway
- Downtown Crossings
- Morning Session: Two to three-hour photo walk session in the North End.
- A group virtual session where we can review some of the photos made during the workshop.
- Extra bonus only for Boston: 30- min one on one virtual photo review session with Essdras
- Minimum of 8/ max of 14
- Workshop Cost:
- 8-10 people: $930 p/p
- 11-12 people: $780 p/p
- 13-14 people: $690 p/p
- Register by March 14th, 2023
- Final Payment: May 5th, 2023
- Initial Payment: $300
- Final Payment will be billed based on the number of participants
IMPORTANT NOTE: Final price will be determined by the number of participants
and said price will not exceed $930.