About: Booking Conditions Expeditions/Journeys
EMS Photo Adventures, LLC
Booking Conditions for Expeditions and Journeys
A 25% per person deposit of the total cost of an EMS Photo Adventures, LLC is required to reserve a space on a trip. A deposit (5% of which will not be refunded) or down payment can be made through PayPal via credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or your PayPal account. A 25% per person administrative fee applies for all cancellations received more than 91 days before departure.
You will be invoiced upon making a reservation and full payment is due no later than 90 days prior to your departure. Payment can be made through PayPal via credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or your PayPal account.(email@example.com)
Cancellations and Refunds
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to:
EMS Photo Adventures, LLC
621 McKenzie Ave, #101
Alexandria VA 22301
At the time we receive the cancellation, the following cancellation fees will apply. If at the time of cancellation you have already made your final payment, all money will be refunded less the following cancellation charges, deducted from the total package price:
- 90-61 days before departure 50% of the package price
- 60-46 days before departure 70% of the package price
- 45 days or less before departure 100 % of the package price
Within 90 days prior to departure and under, cancellation fees will apply. You may also be responsible for any fees imposed by hotels, airlines, etc., over and above your land arrangements, due to the cancellation of your original date bookings.
COVID-19 Related Policy:
- From 29 to one day before the departure, you can transfer your booking to any future EMS Photo Adventure program for a valid “COVID-19 related reason.”
- Proof of the “COVID-19 related reason” is required.
- ”COVID-19 Related policy” transfers are reserved for those bookings where final payment has been made 90 days before departure in case transfer is made less than 90 days prior to the departure.
- Note: When transferring the booking according to our COVID-19 Related Policy, the rate of any new EMS Photo Adventure of equal or greater price is to be applied.
Please note that no refunds will be given for unused meals, hotel rooms, airport transfers, or other unused tour features for any reason whatsoever. EMS Photo Adventures, LLC reserves the right to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, currency fluctuations, park fees increases, or fuel surcharges. EMS Photo Adventures, LLC reserves the right to alter the tour without notice. EMS Photo Adventures, LLC staff will do everything possible to inform you of said changes whenever possible.
EMS Photo Adventures, LLC is not responsible for expenses incurred by trip members in preparing for the trip (e.g. non-refundable advance purchase air tickets, visa fees, equipment, etc.) or for any necessary additional travel arrangements pre or post-tour. Accommodations are subject to change. We strongly recommend trip cancellation insurance.